Tuesday, November 6, 2007

MY OWN SHOW?

The decision is final. Although offers have been made to me to do radio. I have decided not to do any radio for now.
I have taken a position at BMS-PTA and hope to spend my time helping kids. So I will be using the blogs to do some good for the community and not to tear down people. Thank-you for all of your support and emails. Our youth right now are more important than anything else. So if you want to read this blog - it will NOT be political in nature but positive for our community.

5 comments:

joe albero said...

Who gives a fuck, you fat piece of shit. You live in a dream world Robinson.

Anonymous said...

joealbero said...
Who gives a fuck, you fat piece of shit. You live in a dream world Robinson.

November 6, 2007 6:57 PM


NICE LANGUAGE JOE! You in love with Robinson?

John R said...

This is proof this guy cant leave me alone. It also shows the escalation of his violence in the tone of his language. What a dirt ball.

Mini R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mini R said...

He's right and he won't be doing the radio for a while and I'm happy so I don't have to put up the bs the creep that was taking pictures of me.